CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

People I Admire

I thought I would take some time to tell you guys about some people I admire! First off I will start with the most amazing women I have ever met! My mommy :D She is always there for me, though thick and thin! Always believing in me and encouraging me to keep on keeping on! I respect her very, very much and don't know what I would do with out her! The next perosn that I admire would be the most Godly, humble, man in the entire world! My daddy :D He teaches me so much about life, ministry, and my self everyday! I love him so much, and would not know what to do with out him! He is always encouraging me to do my best and to go big or go home! He is the best! And together they make the best example of a God centered marriage! Some day I could only hope for a marriage like that! The next two people are like my sisters that I never had, Kim and Sally. These two women are the the most boss chicks ever! Lets start with Kim. Kim has taught me so much in the past year! Kim's job is almost identical to what I want to do when I get older(she is the vocal director at Central, and also does creative elements). Last summer she let me hang around the office and just soak it all in. I love being over in the W.A.M. (worship and media) office! Me and Kim have had some great times, laughing over nothing, working on music, and being sassy with each other! I love her very much and am so glad God placed her in my life! She is the big sister I never had and she is a bad bad song (hahahaha inside joke) :D Oh man Sally!!! Sally is the the ultimate of cool :D I also learn aton from her on a daily basis! She is always there for me through all my "high school drama" (mostly boy drama :D) and gives great advice! She has one of the coolest talents ever! She is a sign language interpreter and also interprets worship at our church for our deaf community at Central! We have also had some fun "dates" and we just have a blast together! She is very creative and makes all sorts of things :D (MASTERPIECE......hahahaha another inside joke!) So those are the sisters I never had :D and I love them like we were blood! The last, but not least, my small group leader Jeannie "Winnie":D She is the bomb small group leader and is just a hoot to be around! I love her very much and appreciate all she does for me. When I am leading worship I can always count on Jeannie to make me laugh and just show me how to be on fire for God! She is the bestist! So this concludes the "People I Adore" section of Breanna's Blog! There are so many people that invest in my life and I thank God every day for them! And I am the luckiest girl ever!

-People I Admire

0 comments: