I have a few issues that I would like to discuss in this post....
first off I believe food should be free. It is essential to living therefore you should not be charged to live.... and plus it's hackin expensive!
secondly, finals/school should not exist. Enough said. They hackin stink up my life and.... well lets just say I "dislike" them with a "passion"!!!
and finally there should be a coffee fountain in my room.... or even better a little fanny pack with a container of coffee in it with a straw coming from the fanny pack to my mouth. Oh and the container is never ending.... that would be the life.
thanks for listening
oh... oh wait.... YEEEEPPPP
gotta jet
story of my life.
-Bmapes
Monday, December 15, 2008
Story of My Life.....
Posted by Breanna at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment