This weekend I got the amazing privilege for Kensington to lead worship at a jr. high girls retreat. The whole weekends purpose was to love on these girls and share the simple truth that God loves them and they are worth so much. Not only did I get to see a lot of these girls lives be changed but I grew myself. I feel like this weekend that I have grown tremendously as a worship leader. I felt like God completely used me and Kensington this weekend in amazing ways. I am so proud of my band, they played amazing and we had a blast! I am also so stoked for this weekend, because Kensington is playing at Cornerstone! Its going to be good.
I have felt something this weekend that I have been searching for for a while to regain, and it feels so good! To have purpose and to understand and feel true love with my creator is a feeling like no other. I have my heart set on His will and purpose for me. I am running towards Him in everything.
-bmapes
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Having Purpose
Posted by Breanna at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You did a great job leading this weekend Breanna. You had some awesome things to say to the girls.. I was proud! :)
P.S. If you get any pics from the weekend, can you send them to me or a link to them? I know one of the ladies was taking a lot of pics.. it would be cool to see them :)
Post a Comment