
I was reading in my bible this week and I stumbled upon Luke 19:40. It is during the Triumphal Entry where Jesus is coming in to town. Some Pharisees tell Jesus to rebuke his disciples for not worshipping Jesus as he was entering in to town. Jesus simply answered
40"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."
This was just so cool for me to see. God truly doesn't need us to worship him. If we don't than his creation will. The cool thing is that God desires us to worship him! I was made to worship and love on my creator! I just thought this was very cool! so there is a little snap shot of what was going on in my mind this week!
-Breanna
Saturday, March 8, 2008
If We Are Silent
Posted by Breanna at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
awww.. you used my picture<33
how cool..I miss you girl. hope all is well.
Post a Comment