Tonight, me and my family went out together! First we went out to dinner at Streets Of New York Pizza, and it was yummy! Then my parents showed us the houses they lived in when they were in high school (Dobson High) and that was really cool! Then we went to a movie. We saw College Road Trip. It was ok but I wasn't to impressed with it, but it was fun to go as a family!
I am going over to my friend Kim's house for a garage sale in the morning so that will be fun! I am also leading this weekend at Mesa Campus and I am real excited for that!
I hung out with my friend Jessica last night! She goes to BIOLA University in Cali. so whenever she comes down it is a real treat! We had lots of fun talking and catching up!
9 days till my sixteenth birthday!!! I am so excited!!! :D
-Mapes
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Whats New
Posted by Breanna at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment