Growing up with a best buddy by your side... your sibling. Sometimes a hard relationship, sometimes a very nice relationship! Growing up with Jared is always fun! Making stupid jokes, laughing just because we can, staying up late, using each others stuff without asking, blaming things on each other, asking for advice, it just goes on and on. But knowing you always have a friend in your sibling is a comfortable feeling.... because they are stuck for life :D When Jared and I are fighting and my mom says "blood is thicker than water" I always blew it off and didn't really understand...... but blood really does run thicker than water. Love you Jared!
Breanna
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Blood Runs Thicker Than Water
Posted by Breanna at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Brebee, I love your pictures. They made me smile so much. Wow, both of you are becoming such wonderful young Godly people. Grandma loves you so much.
Post a Comment