CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goodbye 2007! Hello 2008!




Man the year has gone by so fast! This year so many things have happened, almost to much to count! I thought I would do some highlights, good and bad of my year.

Started high school at Red Mountain
Got my permit
My Great Grandma passed away
I started choir
My family got a new dog
My brother grew 10,000 feet
Met new friends
Played in the band at Women's retreat
Was challenged in relationships
Had some hard times....
Had some good times....

The most humbling feeling through all of it is that God was there through all of it!
Over New Years I went to my Grandparents house in Casa Grande. We hung out and went quading! We all watched the ball be dropped and waited till 12:00 ti scream "Happy New Year!" I love New Years..... it is a refreshing feeling of starting over... knowing how you can improve and you can make the upcoming year the best it can be! I am excited for 2008 and I am hoping for the best! Happy New Year Everyone!

Breanna

0 comments: