Kim "Can't touch this!"
Tonight my good friend and mentor, Kim, took me to a Jazz concert featuring Dennis Rowland. To be honest I wasn't expecting much, I just thought I would go with Kim because she had to do a paper for one of her college courses and just kinda be there so she didn't have to go alone. Oh boy was I wrong! Not only did I learn that I am not educated in nearly enough music culture and history, but also was re-reminded of the passion that goes into music! When the Jazz band was playing their music it was amazing, pure emotion being expressed through instrument! It was also fun to see the audience. Just a note I was the youngest person in that room :D But it was cool to see people express there voice when it comes to loving music! Kim explained it... she said that the way these people loved this kind of music was the same way I love Fireflight. It was just cool to get out of my "music comfort zone" and experience different cultures of music! I had a great time and I defiantly have a lot to learn!
Breanna
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Jazz Concert
Posted by Breanna at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. Im glad you had a opportunity to go to something like that [ =
thats awesome. hope all is well.love ya!
Post a Comment