Wow this is gonna be really hard. It is a sad/happy/awesome moment when some one is moving on to a new chapter of their life. My good friend Tara is, now, starting that new chapter in her life. Thursday she is leaving for Australia, where she is going to be attending Hillsong College in Sydney, Australia. I am so excited to see how Gos is going to use her in this next chapter of her life. Tara has impacted my life in many ways. She was one of the first people I met when my family started to go to Central. She is not only a great friend of mine but an amazing role model to me! He have had some awesome times together, from the random "I need to talk" Golden Spoon trips, to dinner together before small groups, playing in the band together at the Women's Retreat, and Tara "teen" sitting me and my brother while my parents went out of time. Tara has become a big sister to me, and with a heavy heart I will have to say goodbye! I will be praying for you Tara and I love you!
Breanna
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Saying Goodbye to a Friend
Posted by Breanna at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Aww Cubby, this means so much to me! It made me sad but happy at the same time :-) Thank you! I'm going to miss you and your family so much but it will be an amazing experience. We will definitely keep in touch.
P.S.- Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment