Wow this morning was tough! I lost it when people I love came around me and prayed over me and my family. I cried like a little baby!
What I though was really cool was the way God ministered to me through the songs I lead this morning. Here is a little preview of each song I sang, and how crazily the lyrics related to me and my situation.
You are more beautiful.... than anyone... ever! Every day.....Your the same....You never change no never!... How could I.... ever deny... the love of my Savior.... You are to me... Everything... all I need forever!
You've shown me life, You've opened my eyes, so I give You my praise, yeah I give You my all, You've shown me life, You've opened my eyes. To the truth that there is no greater Love.
Salvation strong in Christ alone, The Savior King alone in victory. I step aside, give You my life for You to move, do what You wanna do.
Singing You, You bring me life, You bring me hope, You're all I need.
I won't stop believing, You alone are, You alone are God, in You there is freedom!
So take me as You find me, all my fears and failures. Fill my life again. I give my life to follow everything I believe in. Now I surrender!
Savior, He can move the mountains. My God is might to save, He is might to save. Forever, Author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave!
Falling on my knees in worship, giving all I am to see Your face, Lord all I am is Yours. My whole life I place in Your hands. God of mercy humbled I bow down, in Your presence at Your thrown.
I called you answered, and You came to my rescue and I just wanna be where You are. I called you answered, and You came to my rescue and I just wanna be where You are.
My life be lifted high, and our world be lifted high, and our love be lifted high!
Oh man was worship just amazing this morning!
It is easy to praise God through the good times, but through the rough times is when we can lay it all down and just say "daddy pick me up" and that is how I felt today. So very humbled and in awe at what is to come, and what has passed.
God is good all the time! And all the time God is good!
Amen!
-Mapes
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Hard Morning
Posted by Breanna at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Breanna that is so amazing. God adores when you come to Him and worship in humility. You're right about it being easy to worship through the good times. One of the songs coming out on the new album says, "All of my life, in every season, YOU are still God, I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship." It's called "Desert Song." Keep your eyes totally focused on Him during this time.
Bre, He has amazing plans for your life and He is going to place dreams in Your heart that You will never ever imagine could happen. But, nothing is impossible with Him so go after it wholeheartedly. Keep chasing Him because He is leading You somewhere unimaginable.
Oh and I am dead serious about starting a band when I get back... We both have been given gifts that cannot be wasted. Think about it! :-)
Love you!
Hey Breanna, I am so thankful that your morning went so well. God is so faithful when we surrender our all to Him. I just love your heart for Jesus and I know that God is going to use you to accomplish amazing things. You guys played a lot of great songs today, wish I could have been there to hear them. Keep smiling -you're walking with the King of Kings.
Sharon
Post a Comment