Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
1 comments:
Hi Breanna - I was thinking of you and your family (it's the middle of the night!) and wanted to say that I am esp. praying for you during this time. I TOTALLY understand how hard it can be to watch your own dad go through the painful changes and turmoil that ministry can bring. I know we love our dads so much and it can be hard to understand why God allows certain hard things for them when they are such good and faithful servants. Not only this, but it often means that you have to go through difficult changes in churches and friendships yourself and that is no fun! I don't always have the "why" answered, but I do know in my own life that God allowed me to experience certain hard things with my parents in order to prepare me for my own hard times in ministry in being married to a pastor. (So maybe this means you have to marry a pastor someday??? hee hee! =) ) I doubt you will ever look back on this time and be "happy" about it, but I know you will see many things that you learned, how God gave you strength, and the good things He brought from it. You will NEVER regret surrendering your life completely to Him in the long run - tho I know that it is always hard to let go. At least it still is for me =) Know that you are loved (by many people and by our good God) and that He promises to be with us and never forsake us. (Hebrews 13:5) Love you!
Post a Comment