CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reality Check

Normal Saturday morning.... then I get a call from my mom saying that she got me a job interview with Starbucks on Wednesday. Honestly my heart skipped a beat. I have been talking all about working at Starbucks and being excited about it, but this morning was a little wake up call. After I got off the phone I started crying because I was honestly, scared. You know how adults are always like "You need to enjoy your teenage years, because you won't always be a kid" and I always was like whatever.... but the time for me to grow up a little bit and take some responsibility is near and coming fast! It will be a bumpy scary ride at times but the time has come. I am really excited to grow up a little bit, and it is ok to be a little scared.

-Mapes

1 comments:

Tara K said...

How exciting!! I believe you're going to have the time of your life growing up. Don't miss a moment because it will go fast! Good luck with the Starbucks interview, that would be so much fun if you work there!!