CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Surrender

This weekend has literally been amazingly crazy! My party was awesome! (thanks so much mom and dad!) I will put pics up asap! (thanks aunt angel for taking pics) Currently the car fund is at $825!!! (thanks so much everybody) Now my next step is to find a job so I need some prayer for that!

This weekend has also been crazy for many different reasons.... In my small group we have been talking about submitting your will to God everyday and giving everything to him. So I decided to attempt to do this, and what happened was not expected! Although things may happen that we may hate and not want to go through, we still have to know that God is in control! I know that if people told me that, at this moment I would tell them they are crazy and just kinda laugh. Right after I was hit with this "bang" I decided that I would never submit my will to God again, I mean I did, and then this happened..... Why? Why now? I don't need this, nor do I want to go through with it but "God has a plan" or so everyone says.

Then I read my love letter from my God and it says this

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Right now that is so comforting to me, I still hate the situation and everything that is to come with it... but God has a plan. I am still trying this simple concept of God being in control, I have to TRUST him! This still seems so insane to me but I am beginning to realize that it is not about what I want or what makes me comfortable.... Even though when I submit my will I am surrendering all control, I know God has a plan, God has a future and I am ready for the ride.... I think.

My life be lifted high, my love be lifted high, my world be lifted high, my will be lifted high, that is my prayer, Take it all..... I Surrender

-Breanna

0 comments: