CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Can We Do Better?

Lately God has really been laying on my heart a pretty big issue

Do I care about a lost soul?

Of course when faced with this question I produce the "christian" answer by saying "of coarse I am!" but am I really?

Something Paul said on Sunday really stuck with me... "Is a person really a Christian if they don't have any fruit in their lives?"

Are we concerned for the lost souls all around us? Are we ok with just being saved ourselves? Do we care, that the honest truth is that if a person doesn't except Christ as their personal Savior that they are going to be separated from him forever in hell?

I think we need to step it up... I know I do.

I am not ok with just being a camouflage soul....

-Mapes

1 comments:

Tamara said...

TRUE THAT GIRLY!!!