Oh man, I have been doing so much lately! On top of work I had a 10 page essay due this week in English (not necessary! honestly!) But today I am not working so I am excited about that :) I am planning to sit and do nothing tonight!
There are so many things coming up! Tomorrow I am going to CGCC (chandler gilbert community college) for a concert festival! I am excited for two reasons.... one I love my choir, and two I get out of school all day! Then next Thursday we leave for Cali trip which is going to be the bomb shin dig!
Life is good :) busy but good! I am happy for the down time!
-mapes
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Down Time
Posted by Breanna at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
thanks for praying even when you don't have my bracelet :) You're great. I'm glad you have some down time! love you
Post a Comment