CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Picking Up The Broken Pieces

It is for the better....

A good friend of mine said "I find peace and comfort in our God who is in the business of picking up the pieces and putting them neatly back together"
thanks Keira.

Now I cling to him.

We have alot to catch up on, its been a while....

Sitting in the right arms

-Mapes

6 comments:

nixfam5 said...

It feels so good to find rest in His arms. I don't know what you are going through right now but when we run to Him we can always know that He has only our best interest in mind and nothing less.
I love you and I am so proud of you!
Your Auntie
Becca

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome young lady and I know that Our Father has some terrific plans for you. His timing is what we need to live for, even when we don't understand. I love you, and you are still my favorite.

ME

Melissa Stephenson said...

Hey Bre - I saw you driving to school today (I THINK) with your bro and made me realize that I hadn't checked in for a while.... I have a guess as to what you might be dealing with and I want you to that I will be praying for you as someone who knows what heartbreak is like. I encourage you to keep a “fierce determination” to trust God in the swirl of conflicting emotions. I know He will minister to you from His word - your relationship with Him will take on a new tenderness as you experience His reassuring words to you, so go often to Him. Love you.

Emily said...

Wow that is pretty hardcore! Ttyl Breanna.

God Bless

Peace

Emily

Emily said...

Just what your friend said!

The Gerard Family said...

Hey girly...have been thinking and praying for you. I know I am a little behind with this post but things are crazy around here with the kiddos. Sounds like you are doing "good". Talked with your mom!! Stay strong girl. Philippians 4:13