CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello Strangers

I understand it has been awhile since I have blogged, and I apologize! :) There has been so much that has gone on since I last blogged! Well first off there was Cali trip! AMAZING! I had a blast riding rollers coasters with all my friends, and getting scared out of my mind at fright fest! Next was Homecoming. I went to Hamilton's Homecoming with a bunch of my girl friends and had so much fun! We went to a sushi place for dinner and then went to the dance. Not gonna lie, the dance was way overrated. Half the time I had my eyes shut because of the "dancing" (if you can even call it that)that some people were doing.... but I am glad I went with all my friends, we had a lot of fun! Here is a pic :)



God has been doing some crazy stuff in the life of me lately. I have been challenged and convicted and I LOVE it! My time in the word has been amazing and I am so overwhelmed with the love that my Savior has for me! God is so good! I am even more confident that I am right where I need to be. In his arms.

Growing and learning.

-Bmapes

3 comments:

Bryan said...

I'm glad you recovered from "Picking up the Pieces," and I'm really glad that things are so well!

I'm glad you had fun on the Cali trip (it was so rad seein' you and Jared!) and at homecoming.

: )
I'm glad you have been growing too.
God is molding you into a truly remarkable person.

-B.

The Gerard Family said...

Glad you are doing well!! You looked gorgeous on homecoming. BOY have things changed since I went to homecoming!! I hear ya about the whole dancing thing. GOD is amazing and so are you so stay strong girl!!

Trudy said...

I love and adore you so much!! I am so blessed that I get to call you "daughter" YOU ROCK!!
I praise God for you and who you are!!
Love,
Your Momma