As I write this blog I am on vacation in Sedona. It is so beautiful up here! It is so nice to get away and just relax. I think we are going on a pink jeep tour tomorrow, I am really excited about that! I am also so excited for the two hour premier of 24 tonight! ( I have seen all six seasons, some of them twice :)
Talking with some locals today at the little church we went to, Sedona is like the "new age" capital. It is a different world up here. Everyone has a very eclectic view of God and into like spirits and stuff.... weird, crazy stuff. So experiencing that has been... interesting so far.
Anyways we are having a blast and I will keep you guys posted on what the maples are up too :)
-mapes
Sunday, November 23, 2008
ahhh vacation!
Posted by Breanna at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
i miss your face!
Post a Comment