There are so many things I am thankful for this thanksgiving. I thought I would share them with you. This is my heart.
I am thankful for my family. The ones that put up with me 24/7 and still love me more than anything. They support me through the good and the bad and continue to teach me how to live life. I am thankful for you.
I am thankful for my amazing friends. Those that hold me up and encourage me. The friends that are always there, even through the tuff stuff. Friends that can always make me laugh and are always there to listen. I am thankful for you.
I am thankful for the many mentors that have invested and are investing in my life on a daily basis. If it weren't for God placing you special people in my life to help guide and direct me, I would not be the person I am today. I am thankful for you.
I am thankful for how God provides for me. As I have entered into a new stage of my life, where I am responsible for many things, many having to do with finances. I am never worried about if I am going to make my payments or if I am going to have money because he always provides. I am thankful.
I am thankful for my church. I love my church. My church is a place that I serve with all my heart. A place where I go to fellowship, and where I go to worship my maker. I am thankful.
I am thankful for God's clear direction in my life.
I am thankful for my Savior who died on a cross for me. Taking my sin on his shoulders, he died knowing he was making a way for us to be with him in eternity. Pure love, amazing grace and mercy.
I am thankful.
-mapes
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful
Posted by Breanna at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
ohhh my girl are you growing up, profound thoughts and shared so well. I love you- Dana
Post a Comment