On Thursday and Friday I got to go to Southwestern Days at Southwestern Bible College! I had a blast and learned alot. God has really been speaking to me lately about what he wants me to do for college and my future. As I went to Southwestern and learned all about the school I just fell in love with it. Although I am not shut off to any other options, I could very well see myself there. For Southwestern Days we got to spend the night with some college students in their dorms, sit in some classes, and just experience college. The girls in my dorm were amazing! We clicked right away and stayed up till 3:30am laughing our heads off and talking. I made some great friends and I am very excited for the possibility that I may go to Southwestern. If I did go to Southwestern I would be majoring in christian ministries with a minor in worship. I am excited and anxious to see what God is going to do in my life in the next year and a half!
For now I will just sit quietly and listen.
-bmapes
Saturday, November 8, 2008
College Days
Posted by Breanna at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You rock baby! I am so proud of you and I LOVE watching you grow up! It is fun and exciting! I LOVE being your mom.
CSC -
That is flippin awesome! Wow.. I can't believe you're already looking at college. That means I'm getting older.. ah! I'm so excited for you :)
I'm glad you're excited for your future : ) it looks like you have a lot of things goin' for you and God is really working in your life.
Me, I have no idea. I don't see anything right now goin' for me.
God's taking you great places and I'm excited to see how He uses you for His plan.
But I must say, don't rush things and get to your college years, and so on, so quickly. There is really nothing like high school, and I'm sure you know He's using you there too.
Live, Love and Let out.
Just wanted to let you know that I miss your little smiley face on Wed. Nights. Come back to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahhahahha. We miss you so much. Also, thanks for the coffee. We have enjoyed it. Just thinking of you. Hope you are having a great week! Love, Lisa
Post a Comment