Today was Merge's very first student morning. Basically a student morning is when the students do everything for the morning. The game, worship, announcements, talk, etc. was all students. I thought for the first student morning it went well. I love student mornings because it gives the students a chance to really own there ministry, which is what it is all about!
My friend that has been attending Hillsong United College for the past year in Australia is coming home on Wednesday! I am so excited! Can't wait to see her!
We were made for this.
-mapes
Sunday, November 30, 2008
We Were Made For This
Posted by Breanna at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay!!!
I saw the pics of the student morning on your mom's blog.. looked awesome!!
That's wonderful!
I'm glad all is well and that
you are continuously updating
I love hearing from all my AZ
friends, it is very lonely for
me here in AL.
Post a Comment