Last night my mom, my aunt, my two cousins, and Kim went to a Rebeca St. James concert at Cornerstone last night! It was awesome! We all had alot of fun! I have a bunch of picture from last night that I will put up soon.
Just so every one knows, I met my husband last night! His name is Joel and he is actually Rebecca's brother. He sang with her last night, and every time he came out on stage Kim would have to wipe off the drul from my mouth! I am not joking this guy is gorgeous and he has an amazing voice, a burning passion for God, and a dang good wardrobe! :D So we are getting married! hahaha jk (I wish!)
Here is a video of a song by Rebeca that they played last night that I really liked. It is called forgive me (and I do not like is just because because Joel is the main character in it :D) Enjoy! be looking for pictures from last night they will be posted asap!
-Mapes
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Concert
Posted by Breanna at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Mm, Joel is super cute. I told my mom I'd marry him in a heart beat. :)
It was so great getting to hang out with you tonight! Can't wait to get to know you better. Let's for sure hang out at Hume, girl. :)
Post a Comment