CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Out With My Mentor

Kim picked me up tonight and we went to Golden Spoon! I love Golden Spoon! It is so yummy! I just kinda wanted to get away from everything that has been going on, so I called Kim up and we chilled. One of the things that has really been getting me down lately is feeling like, because of us moving churches, that me and Kim's, and many other people's relationships won't be the same. Tonight I lost that insecurity, knowing that me and Kim can still chill and talk, and she can still mentor me is really awesome. I guess I just kinda feel relieved because worrying about relationships, especially me and Kim's has been a big stress for me. So for that I give praise to God.

-Mapes

1 comments:

Trudy said...

That is so cool Babe how God relieved you of that. You and Kim will always be close and I am so thankful for her in your life!! God is good and relationships are a blessing from Him.
Love you,
Mom