CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day



I am not going to lie.... I have the best mom in the entire universe! She is the most amazing woman in the entire world! She is always there for me good or bad and never stops believing in me! She is an amazing example of a Godly mom, wife, and woman. I can only hope to be half the woman she is someday. For mothers day me and my dad bought her a new digital camera (my dad bought the camera and I bought the case and memory chip for it) She really likes it and that is what she wanted! I love her so much and I think she is the bomb! Love you mom!

-Mapes

2 comments:

T Cupp said...

That is such a beautiful picture of you and your mom!

Trudy said...

Bre- you are the best daughter anyone could ever ask for!! I am so completely blessed by you and I am so proud of you and very proud to be YOUR mom. Thanks for helping Daddy with my new camera. I love it!! Love, Mom