I got tagged by Tara... so here it goes. This will be interesting :D
Four jobs I've had:
1.I volunteered at CCCEV with Kim last summer (if that counts?)
2.babysitting
3.babysitting
4.babysitting
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1.The Notebook
2.Just Friends
3.In Her Shoes
4.Dumb And Dumber
Four places I've lived:
1.Mesa,AZ
2.Tucson,AZ
3.My mother's womb
4.Mesa,AZ
Four TV shows I watch:
1.The Office
2.American Idol
3.8 Simple Rules
4.SNL
Four places I've been:
1.Latvia
2.London
3.New York
4.California
Four favorite foods:
1.Italian anything!
2.Sea Food
3.PB&J
4.Candy
Places I would love to visit:
1.Canada (oh boy inside joke......not even gonna go there :D)
2.Paris
3.Hawaii
4.Niagara Falls
Four things I am looking foward to in the up coming year:
1.Getting a car
2.Getting a job
3.Seeing where God leads
4.(Can't say this one yet... but I am looking foward to it!)
Four people that email me:
1.Kim
2.Sally
3.Amber P.
4.Pauline
Four people I am tagging:
1.Angel
2.Melissa
3.Amber D.
4.Sharon B.
-Mapes
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Ok I Got Tagged
Posted by Breanna at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
haha, right back at you sista! I e-mail you too and you didn't add me either! :-) Just messing.
You don't wanna visit Australia? :-( Can't wait to hear about Women's Retreat!!
Your mom tagged me first.
go check it out...
[[ =
love you and hope you had a good retreat!
Post a Comment