Last night a bunch of us went and saw The Dark Knight. It was a really good movie :D Nothing beats good friends and a cool movie! Last night was the first time I have seen Kev in a week because he has been out of town, so I was so glad to see him I missed him alot :D After the movie Shelby, Sydney, and Mariah came and spent the night (enough said) :D Overall, a good night!
Oh and blog title reason.... This morning we went out to my back yard and there was a huge frog in my backyard. I swear ever since I got rid of my frog (yesterday) I feel I am being watched! It's like he told all his frog buddies.... Attack of the frogs!
Do You Want To Know How I Got These Scars?
Why So Serious?
we be cool :D
-Mapes
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Attack Of The Frogs!
Posted by Breanna at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
we look pretty good in this picture. i love you and your famliy! :)
dljdisfhdifdfkjkldk
Post a Comment