CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

8am- 8pm

I left this morning at 8am and not I am back at home and it is 8pm! This morning I went to go chill with my bomb small group leader, Katie, because today is her 21st birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! Then me and my dad went out to lunch at Chipotle with some guys that my Dad works with. After lunch my Dad brought me back to the church where I sat for two and a half hours waiting for Tori and Tamra. I got to keep Andrew Holgan company as he took stains out of the worship center's carpet :D, fun times! Once Tori and Tamra got to the church we chilled for a couple hours and then my Dad came and picked me up at the church and we went out to dinner. It was a busy day, but a very good day.

B-Mapes

2 comments:

Mr. Sam said...

Because I think i asked him how you guyes lunch went

Kevin Eberhart said...

i wish i coulda gone but i didnt have my car :/