Today, after church, Kevin came to Casa Grande with me to meet all my family. He met my Grandma and Grandpa Cupp, my Grandma and Grandpa Webster, and my Aunt Angel and Uncle Jeramy. I honestly think that it couldn't have gone any better. My whole family loves Kev, including my Dad! :D We had so much fun, and it just felt right. When we got to Casa Grande we met for lunch at Cracker Barell, yummy! Then we all went to see my Uncle and Aunt's new house. Then we drove back to Chandler to look for houses (our house goes up for sale tomorrow!) I am so excited, we found a house that we really like, and it's really close to church, Hamilton, and Kev's house (extra bonus! :D) I had so much fun with Kev, playing checkers in the model homes and looking for houses with my family and Kev. I am excited for this new stage in life, a little scared, but all for it :D Please be praying that if it God's will for us to move that the house sales quick! Here are some pictures from today.
B-Mapes
Me, Kev, and Jared driving to Casa Grande
Aunt Angel and Uncle Jeramy
Kev and Me <3
Waiting for our yummy food
Me and my Papa
Me, Kev, my Bro and my G-parents
Me, in a closet :D
Sipping down some Starbucks :D
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Meeting The Family
Posted by Breanna at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awesome Bre! It looks like you had a great day and a fun time! I am praying God lands your family right where he will use them for his Glory and ok............I might push a little for close to us! teehee!!
it was a good day :)
Post a Comment