CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Done Deal!

Today was the day that we established our official new church home! My Dad is now the High School pastor at Cornerstone, and I am more excited than ever! My Dad spoke this morning and I had the awesome opportunity to sing and play a song I wrote in the high school service! I am so excited to get plugged in! I have met some pretty cool people and I am excited to build even more and more relationships. I leave for Hume Lake for summer camp with Cornerstone, I am really nervous, but excited at the same time! I am so stoked about our new church and how God is going to use me and my family to do ministry for His Kingdom! Thank you for all your prayers, they defiantly have been answered and appreciated! Here are some pictures from this morning!

-Mapes

My new small group leader Katie! We are convinced that we were separated at birth because we are like one in the same person :D She is bomb!


Amber, Katie, and Me eating lunch! Yum!


My Mom, Keira, and Katie (Keira is also a small group leader)


Andrew and wife Katie, and My parentals! (Andrew is the high school intern)

3 comments:

Tara K said...

Bre that's awesome!!
I'm praying for you. have fun!

sterbenz said...

you're grrrrrreat!

Christopher. said...

Haha! Katie's face is priceless!