CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

New Friends

So I have already made some new friends in the last 24 hours :D Chris is really cool, he is a great photographer! I got to meet Sara, and she is pretty bomb! I really connected with Kevin :D He is going to be junior, like me :D he is hilarious and has an amazing heart for the Lord! I am so excited to spend more time with him and get to know him better! I think the funniest thing is that he thinks he can take me 10 bucks on Wednesday :D haha not going to happen Kevin! I will let you know who wins! (but it will be me) I am really excited about our new church and new people! Hume is only 6 days away!

-Mapes

2 comments:

Kevin Eberhart said...

well dang i feel special haha :) im like half your blog!! haha

Sara said...

haha okay well tell me the details when you find out! hey i think thats me! I cant wait to get to know you better.