CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I "Stepped Away"

I temporally had to step away from my blog and my email for a few days (cough cough... I got grounded) :D hahaha but I am back and am ready to update you guys on the past couple days.

Friday:
Katie picked me up in the morning and we went job hunting. Not much fun but Katie and I had a fun time and I appreciate her heart to help me (although I didn't give her much of a choice :D) I applied at a couple places and decided to call it a day. Katie and I got lunch at Taco Bell (woo hoo!) and then went and hung out with Tori at the "oh so busy" Cornerstone Cafe :D we have fun together :D Kev came home on Friday night <3

Saturday:
I slept in (very nice) and had a pretty chill day. My best friend (Amber) had a birthday party Saturday night so me and Kevin went to that(it was the first time I had seen him in a week so I was pretty happy to see him, I missed him lots :D). We had alot of fun! There was a bunch of people that I haven't seen in a while (shout out to all my Central homies :D) We hung out and watched a movie. It was quite depressing, my best friend is growing up :D I love her so much, and when it comes to friends I am the luckiest girl in the world! Got home at about midnight and went straight to bed, I was tired :D

Sunday (today):
Went to my church with the fam, and then went to high school group. Let me just say how in love I am in with Merge (high school group)I am so happy! My dad brought the word this morning like no other! He is so amazing! After church we went to my Aunt Tanya's house and had lunch (best fish tacos ever!) chilled with the cousins, and had a blast :D Came home with my mama. Me and my Mom and my Grandma had a girls night and chilled at home :D We always have fun together!

I am not planning on "stepping away" again any time soon :D so don't any one get worried :D

-Mapes

4 comments:

Christopher. said...

Good thing! I really got scared.


Seriously

Tara K said...

Glad you're back. I missed you in blog world!
It was so good talking to you ON THE PHONE!

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

oh yeah! I missed reading your teen inspirations!Love you baby! xoxoxo Aunty Tan

Kevin Eberhart said...

your so cool :)