I love Wednesdays for so many reasons. Today we picked up Kevin and then went to chill at the church with Tori while she worked. Ha funny thing, I pull up to Kev's house and no joke we where wearing almost identical shirts. Same color and everything, the only difference was his was a v neck and mine was just a normal t shirt. And I know what you are thinking, but no we did not plan it! So anyways back to Wednesdays. We had our small group time which was amazing! We are doing 1 Peter and I love it so much. Let me just say how much I love Katie so much (glad I got that off my chest) :D After small group we all went and got dinner. Then we came back for Rooted. Tonight me and Kev went to the dating class, which was taught by the two coolest people (Go Sterbenz!) other than them harrassing me and Kev for matching (which we didn't do on purpose at all!) they are pretty dang cool :D This week was the last night of the class. I feel I have learned alot from the class and I am really glad I went to it. After Rooted me and Kev and a bunch of other people went to Golden Spoon and had some delicious frozen yogurt! After that we went back to church to watch Raining and Ok do there sound check for Camber tomorrow. Then I came home and now I am sitting here writing this. I love Wednesdays!
B-Mapes
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I Love Wednesdays
Posted by Breanna at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wednesdays are almost amazing as breanna lee maples
Oh you guys are to cute! Love you Bre! Kevin, Looking forward to meeting you!
Post a Comment