Does anyone believe in "like" at first sight?
I think I do.
-Mapes
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
5 comments:
i think it can happen :)
you two....are gonna make me.....BE HAPPY lol
So i have been thinking that your page is WAY cute except for the fact that you have no picture of you,me, and jeramy on it.. or just me and you [ =
so you better get on that little miss.
love ya!
You have the best personality EVERRRRRRRRRRR my sweet neiceeeee.
I love you! xoxoxo Auntie Tan
haha
the whole like in first sight thing hilarious
but who knows
GOD DOES!
Post a Comment