CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Things To Do

Oh man I am going to be running like a chicken with her head cut off today. I have to get my hair cut, go shopping for camp, and pack! I am also getting picked up by Kim tonight to go to her vocal studio for a vocal thing, I am really excited! I am so excited to go to Hume! I hope I come home with a lot of new friends! I pray that God will show himself to me in a completely new way at Hume. I am also so super jazzed to hang with Kevin (I said his name :D) and get to know him better, but what I know so far, amazing :D Hopefully I will survive this day and all that I have to get done!

-Mapes

5 comments:

Kevin Eberhart said...

haha oh man you ruined the surprise :) he must be pretty cool for you to finally mention his name :)

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

Oh I can't wait to meet this guy! My niece is WAY SPECIAL!! Love you and can't wait to see all your pics and fun stories when you get home. Just Breath and do one thang at a time today and you will get it all done and have a little time left for you later to relax! xoxoxo Have fun and give my sister a lovin for me!

Kevin Eberhart said...

oh man just alright :(

Kevin Eberhart said...

i think that will be good :)

Keira Grace said...

Yikes, I hope you got everything done...if it makes you feel better I haven't even thought about packing! Haha but HUME TONIGHT!!! I can't wait and I will definitely be next to you and Katie on the bus, woo! Love you :)