I am so hackin excited! Here is a video of Hume Lake from last year. WOOO HOOO!
-Mapes
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
15 comments:
Hey! That;s my video :p
hey it was great meeting you today! your dads a really cool guy and im stoked to see what he has to offer! cant wait to get to know you better and hang out on wednesday and hume!
haha deal, i gotta work to see if i can dig up 10 bucks but your on! and thanks haha ive had it for about a week and a half and i wrote twice haha oh well
Hah, I made it the night we came back last year. It took me a few hours! i didn't sleep. haha.
it was cool meeting you too! won't see you wednesday, i have a local show to go to. but see you at Hume!
yeah, i guess my blog is permission for you to stalk me. haha. there's lots on there! leave some comments ;)
Breanna, Breanna. Nice job today! First time going to Hume then?
im decent, i started playing about a year ago, not as good as you! that song was incredible!! i have a martin acoustic and a squire tele and i have a couple basses!! I love my martin haha its soooooo nice :) haha
you should also know that my phone number is 602-740-2962 and that I have unlimited texting :)
haha, kidding. but seriously, text me. haha.
kidding...but really...
do you have any other decent way of communication besides blogger or e-mail? becuase i haven't checked my e-mail in years!
well i can make it work.
mine is mozaikskate4@hotmail.com
;)
haha, what pic?
oh! Chris metzger took that one! and the one on the top of his.
haha, never. i'll check it now...
Very nice. You'll have the time of your life. Ha. This'll be my 7th year now. Crazy times.
I think Kevin's got the right idea. Blogs stink. You got email, facebook or anything? How bout your bro or other fam. Need to catch up with you guys.
AHHHH Im so excited!
It was nice properly meeting you for the second time tonight!
:)
I have a question. Is there that rooted thing this wednessday? I totally forgot! hahaa
Hey Bre, Bailey and I just watched the video and she is so excited! She goes with Jr High the week after you all get back! You'll have to call when you get home and tell her all about it. Love you babe!
xoxoxo Aunt Tan
Post a Comment