CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Off To Camp I Go!

I got all my stuff done that I needed to yesterday! Thankfully I slept like a rock last night, unlike some people :D Kevin emailed me at 6:00 in the morning saying he was so excited and only slept an hour :D silly silly boy! I am really excited though! Again I pray that God will show himself to me in a new way this week. I pray for all the leaders, and people that are putting this camp together. I also pray for any students that do not know Christ as their Savior that go to this camp this week, I hope that they see a glimpse of who my best friend is! If you could pray for this week, and all that is going in to it ,that would be so appreciated! Also please lift up Central's high school group as they drive home from California today! I will bring back pictures and lots of stories for you guys :D

-Mapes

3 comments:

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

Hi sweet girl! I am so excited for you! Camp memories are so awesome and God does amazing works in all the lives of those attending. It is incredible and I can't wait to see your pix and hear all about it! See you in a little bit and can't wait to meet ummmmm what's his name again? Oh yeah Mr. Kevin! Teehee. Love you bug! Aunty Tan

Anonymous said...

Central's high school group got back safe ans sound:) Thanks!It was SOOOOOOOOOO fun!! Wish you were there:( But i hope you have ann AMAZING time at Hume lake!!!

-Canada

Anonymous said...

i will definately pray for central kids. i know some of them. my best friend goes there :)

Betz.