CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Hung Out With The Mulletnator

Yesterday I hung out with Sydney. We had a good time walking for 40 minutes in the Arizona heat (the closest thing to hell on earth). No but we really had a good time :D After we hung out we went to Rooted and that was fun too. Life is so good except for the fact that I don't have a job. I am really struggling giving this whole situation to God, but I am working on it. Here are some pics of my day with the Mulletnator :D


Yeah, that's me


Sydney standing next to a freak with a horse costume on


Pals :D


B-Ma and Shawty


Sydney and her pet camel Bo Bo


I don't know how that got there


-Mapes

4 comments:

T Cupp said...

I liked the website you emailed me. His pictures were good!

How are you doing?
How is summer going for you?

miss you
-Angel Baby.

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

Hi BreBee,
I so am excited to be working with you for the upcoming eXpresso. You are such an amazing girl! I love you!!! Muah!!!! xoxoxoxo Aunty Tan

M.escoto said...

fun fun day with yalls haha

i have hot friends.

Mr. Sam said...

it was so hot! that is definitly why I laughed at you while I was sitting in my car as I honked at you guys hahahaha!