CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's To Loud In Here

Time to update. Saturday night I went to a birthday party which was a blast! then Sunday I went to church (duh) Austin Gutwein spoke... enough said :D Then we had all the high school leaders over for a BBQ. That's about it :D

Today will be a good day, I can feel it :D my friend Tara is in town from Australia so she is coming over to chill with me today and then we are hanging dinner with me, her, Kev, and my family :D so excited about that! Well that is what is going on today.

I wish the rapture would come.....

-Mapes

3 comments:

Tamara said...

i wishit would come too. . .

more than ever

Tori Einstein said...

i would just like to say AMEN to the rapture coming!

Katie said...

Is "It's too Loud in Here" in reference to Sunday night? haha