Last night was my brother's birthday party. Lets just say it was a hackin blast! Once people got there we just chilled and ate pizza. Later into the night me and the girls performed the hit song "It's Your Birthday" by Forever Faithful. It was beautiful. Then we all went to the park and chilled some more. It was a good party!
My Australian friend came home yesterday and come to surprise me last night and
I was so excited! I am so glad Tara is home for a little while! I am looking forward to GS and jamming out to the new Hillsong CD with her, like old times :D Old friends are priceless!
Well that's about it.
Oh and if you are wondering what this blog title means, just don't ask! I love you Sydney Mullet! hahaha
-Mapes
Sunday, July 13, 2008
"Your Right It Is Alot Darker"
Posted by Breanna at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I believe that the true quintessence of this blog is to embrace what you have, and cherish every moment. Truly a touching blog.
I'm so excited to hang out with you Bre!! Let the fun times begin :)
Post a Comment