CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Abby "Bonked" Her Head

I had an awesome weekend!

Saturday I had a work training class. Not the most exciting thing in my life but I learned alot! :D

Then I drove over to Tori's house and chilled over there and then we met up with the gang and hung out, and really didn't do anything too exciting but it was still fun to chill! I spent the night at Tori's house (I love you Tori!) and then woke up at the butt crack of dawn and went to church. I led worship with my amazing plaid boys! I love church!

Then after church me and my amazing boyfriend went to lunch at Out 'N In! (In 'N Out :D) It was so yummy and I had so much fun with my mister!

After lunch me and the fam headed out to Casa Grande to chill with the g-parents.

Now about this blog title.... only one person in the world would get it. So if you are trying to figure it out and you are not Tori Einstein, then just stop :D

-Mapes

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I miss you! I'm glad all is well for you!



Apparently the girl was Mormon so that was really easy! Ha ha, now no more girl problems! WOOT!!!



Thank you very much for the advice : )
I will definitely refer to it when more predicaments come up.

The Gerard Family said...

YOu have been busy girl!! I haven't seen you forever. I saw Tori on Sunday and Austyn was so Happy to see her. I always get teared up when he sees her because he just loves her to death. I see your mom at bible study on Wednesday mornings. Glad you and the BOY are doing good. Talk to you soon and GOD bless