Yesterday morning I lead worship with Brian in Merge and I had a blast! I love Merge and I love being able to serve in this awesome ministry! God is defiantly moving here and I love being apart of that! Here is two songs we did yesterday!
WARNING: the sound quality is not so good. Also if you are watching the video scroll down and turn off my music at the bottom so you can hear the video :D
-Mapes
Monday, September 1, 2008
Making A Joyful Noise
Posted by Breanna at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WOW YOU GO GIRL!! I had no idea you could sing, I knew you played the guitar but WOW you can sing!! What a amazing talent GOD has given you!!
Despite the poor quality of the sound or whatever from the video camera or whatever. It sounds excellent!!! You are doing amazing. : ).
SO UNFAIR that you got to sing with Brian Wurzell though!!! UGH!!
how do you manage that? I'm next!
Ha ha, I hope and pray all is and stays well for you
I love you and miss you.
awww. this made me so happy!
your awesome bre!
Post a Comment