Sorry it has taken so long to blog! :D My life has been crazy lately! I have been working alot and just been doing school. Oh man, I love working! It's great! :D I have just been really busy with training and stuff but I am getting the hang of it!
Saturday is the big day! FISHING! (if you have no idea what I am talking about... oh well :D) My Dad is taking Kev fishing on the boat Saturday and we (me and Kev) are so excited/nervous (I think he is a little more nervous than me) :D Then Saturday night we are going to a Prom theme party and I am so excited! :D My dress is so cute! (thx Shelby!) stay tuned for some pics!
I work all weekend with a mix of fun thrown into it here and there :D
It will be a good one!
-Mapes
Thursday, September 4, 2008
We Change, We Wait
Posted by Breanna at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
haha im not even nervous, im just gonna be embarrassed when he realizes how bad i am at fishing haha :)
I love your new layout on here. Its all about the PEACE! [ =
love you. drop a comment everyonce in a while girl!
<3333
Love your new background. GLad you are loving your job and have fun fishing!! Hopefully you are going somewhere up north so you will be out of this heat!! HAVE FUN!!
breanna thats so funny that kevin is gonna finally go fishing w/ your dad, i remember you talking about haha i hope all goes well & it will!
(i mean whats the worst that could happen: kevin falling off the boat trying to reel a fish in)lol i'd love to see that
Kev will do great! I taught him everything I know!!!
Lesson 1: Don't fall off.
Lesson 2: Don't eat fish after catching it
The end!!! Yay!
He'll do great.
Try not to get too stressed. Let me know when you transfer to Hamilton... if you do.
Are you transfering to Hamilton when you move?
Post a Comment