CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Scary Night....

Yesterday, Kev got in a car accident. Thank God he is ok, I don't know what I would have done. Right when I found out I rushed to the hospital to be with my mister. When I got there he was obviously in pain and was pretty shaken up about the whole thing. He went straight back and got x-rays on his wrist and then came out to await the results. What happened, was he was making a left hand turn and a lady in a Nissan pathfinder just plowed him, totaling his car. After they got the results back Kev and his mom went with the doctor to go and see what they could do to help him. At this point I am feeling helpless and my heart is just breaking.... Kev's mom came out and said that I could go back and see him. So me and her went back so we could be with him while the doc took car of him. He ended up breaking his wrist and he has burns from the air bag.

Things could have been so much worse and I am so thankful that he is ok. I have never had anyone I care about be in a car accident so I was really scared. I don't know what I would have done if Kevin was critically hurt.

It really makes you think, reality check, you know???

On a happier note me and Kevin are going on our first "official" date tonight! I am so excited! We are going to dinner and a movie with Chris and Kailey. We are going to have a blast!

I'm so in like with my studly :D

-Mapes

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey,

I'm glad that everything is okay. I hope you guys have a good time tonight.

God Bless

Peace

Emily

T Cupp said...

Glad everything is ok. Car accidents are really scary..

Bryan said...

OMG OMG OMG



I'm glad he's alright.
And he's out and about I hear so that's relieving



Woot!!! I hope it was a blast! Ha ha. : )