This week has gone by super slow! Today was the longest Thursday of my life! But I am still alive :D I have been busy with school, and work (the usual) :D I am lookign foward to this weekend though! I get to hang out wiht my studly mister tommorrow night and then I am leading worship on Sunday! It will be a good weekend :D
Keira aka Goose came home on Sunday night! A bunch of us went to the airport to greet her and we had so much fun! I am so glad she is home!
Tori is coming home this weekend! I am so excited it feel like forever since I have seen her! :D
Yesterday was me and Kev's week aniversary :D hahaha I know it is lame :D hahaha
Living life, are you?
-Mapes
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Another Day In The Life
Posted by Breanna at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You're so cute :-)
Breanna u and kev are too cute!
i loveee youuu :)
tam tam
Sorry the week has been slow, but you've been able
to see Keira, Tori comes home, and you had your first weekiversary! : )
That sounds like a successful week so far.
I love you and miss you. : )
Post a Comment