CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Now More Than Ever.....

Now more than ever, I feel that I know my purpose and calling for my life. Working at Starbucks (I LOVE IT!) has made me realize just that much more how much I want to be in ministry. I honestly think that if I were to ignore God's calling on my life I would be a miserable person (which makes sense because out of God's plan is a miserable place) I am now at a point in my life where I am realizing that life is so much bigger than my little world and that not much farther down the road I will be fully submerged in that world. Don't get me wrong though, I am not saying I have my life all figured out... I am just saying that I feel, now more than ever, God is calling my heart into ministry.

I desire my life to be an out pour of a worshiping heart, in response to an overflow of love and mercy from my maker

Just some thoughts from me......

-Mapes

1 comments:

Tamara said...

b mapes, i love you! i am glad your kinda sorta figuring things out:) God is totally gonna use you and i could really see you in ministry.

P.S. your goose sign was probably the best at the air port last night, it was hilarious