CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Everything I Ask For.....

It has been a long week! but.... it's Friday and that makes me happy :D to bad a I don't even get to sleep in tomorrow, work at 6:30 wooohooo! hahaha it is a three day weekend which I am also very happy about!

hummm what will I do??? guess we will see!

oh did I tell I wish I was in Chandler??? Just checkin....

-Mapes

Oh just so you all know I am still hangin with that one guy, hummm.... I think his name is, oh man I forgot, oh well I am sure he won't mind :D (pay back Kev) (everyone else don't ask) :D

2 comments:

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

Hey Bre, Did you guys hear what is wrong with your car? Praying it is something little! Love you!!

Bryan said...

I'm glad all is well