So have you ever been to Chick Fillet? Well I went through the drive through yesterday and I noticed that every time you say thank you they say "my pleasure" which I find hackin hilarious. So me, being the obnoxious, person I am, I said thank you like a hundred times over the intercom that you order over and at the window you pay at, and every time the girl replied "my pleasure" hahaha!! Ok to be honest, to most people this would not be funny but I think it is hilarious! It's the little things in life :D
I failed my food handlers test D: Yes, I know it is a dumby proof test but I failed it.... I Kathrine Ashley is laughing at me because according to her "if you know what a germ is you will pass." Well I didn't! hahaha so I have to go back tomorrow and retake it.... and that place scares me.... pray for me :D hahaha
-Mapes
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
"My Pleasure"
Posted by Breanna at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ok, too funny girl. Jeremy and I crack up at that too!! And I think it's great they are closed on Sundays, but why is it that I always have an INSANE craving for it on...Sundays!?
Hey ya!
I'm great! I've never tried their sauces! I'm an original chicken sandwich kind of girl, with mayo, of course. Sweet tea on the side and I'm a happy girl! :)
I would seriously love to get together with you and Meg some time! Let's hook up! Have a GREAT week at school...I'm so excited for Yahweh yoga tomorrow at church! Woohoo!!!
haha I could totally picture you doing this and cracking up! :-) I miss you girl... 3 more months!
HAHA! oh man Breanna.....study for that test, girl!!!!
Its a tough test. I barely passed mine the first time. Maybe by a point or two. Half of the things I studied for wasn't even on the test tho. Anyways, good luck with that.
Post a Comment