Today was my first day of school. It is over and done with. It was a good day, don't get me wrong, and I had fun seeing all of my school friends, but today just made me wish more that I lived in Chandler and went to Hamilton. But I am going to try to enjoy Red Mountain and focus there until we move. All my classes seem really hard. I hope I survive! I am most excited about La Camarata (advanced mixed chorus) and surprisingly Chemistry! (Shocking right??) I am not much of a science girl myself but I have a really cool teacher and on the first day we got to light things on fire and that scored big points with me :D All in all it was a good first day. It is really nice having my little bro around! I love him and I love going to school with him! Well if I don't blog for the next year it's because I have died of a disease called Algebra 2! :D
off to school, aren't we cute! :D
-Mapes
Monday, August 11, 2008
Over and Done
Posted by Breanna at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Glad you had a good first day of school except the algebra!! YUK!! I was thinking about you.I remember those days!! Enjoy high school you can't do it over again!! YOu look great!
great now were not gonna talk ever haha :( im glad your liking school tho and i cant wait for you to move out here and we can see each other :)
I love Mr. Johnston!! I've only done Madrigal Feast the past two years, Ha ha.
Are you in Red Mountain "Singers" group? Or are you just in Red Mountain's large choral mixed group?
Let me know. I have a proposition for ya. el oh el.
Anyway! I'm glad all is well for you. I hope it stays that way or changes for the better. I'd rather it get better if possible. :D.
AWE you look so pretty :p. Long time no talk. How have you been? I am getting better from my stomach. I had to go to the doctors a couple of times this summer for it. :(. Ttyl.
God Bless
Peace
Emily
Post a Comment