CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Learning Quickly

So today I got insurance on my car and it passed emission, which I am very very excited about! I am loving having a car!

Something I learned this weekend, I suck at skateboarding!!! :D Me and Kevin were sitting in Kevin's car and he just said "wanna skateboard?" I said "sure" what slipped my mind is that my boy is an amazing skateboarder, and I am... well NOT :D I had the crazy idea of "I want to try that" so I did and it wasn't a pretty sight. I pretty much think that if Kevin wasn't there to catch me I would have fallen and broken my face! lesson learned: don't skateboard :D I am so in like with mr. eberhart :D (yeah I said "in like" :D)

until next time....

-Mapes

2 comments:

Kevin Eberhart said...

haha im far from amazing at skating :)

M.escoto said...

i tried to skateboard in my backyard on the patio once and i slipped and the skateboard went throung the door.

your probably way better than me.