CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

No Longer Simple

Almost done with the first week of school! This week had been insanely busy and stressful! I have been non stop with school, homework, music, church, friends,and being a good "friend girl" (please don't ask :D) I have realized life is no longer simple. Last night was our first Merge Groups and I am so excited about my group! I love all my girls so much! and our leader (Kathrine Ashley) is the bomb shin dig! I am so excited! Did I say I am excited? :D

Well, all in all life is going good. I could use a little less Algebra 2 homework and little more sleep though :D


-Mapes

2 comments:

Tamara said...

hey B Mapes! hope your doing good, i miss ya & i'll pray Algebra 2 gets better : D lol
i failed that class the first semester. Oopsy!

Tamara

Bryan said...

Hopefully it'll get smoothly as the year progresses.

If I was staying I'd be in Andrew Sterbenz with Max, David, Jon, Jeremy, Taylor, and Andrew. :D

Great group, they will do wonders as well as yours and all the rest


And I'm glad I could help, if you need anything else let me know on the "dating" situation or anything else.